Monday, September 13, 2010

Find The Happy Place!

I went to a mahvelous party
With NouNou and Nada and Nell
It was in the fresh air
And we went as we were
And we stayed as we were
Which 
   was 
      hell ...


Actually, it was a lovely party with lovely people and I couldn't have liked it more.
Especially because I heard someone mention carousels and we know how much I lovvvve carousels.  So I asked for a landmark.  I pried myself away from Cal at the first opportunity, and this is what I found:

 Omg! A watermelon carousel that goes up and down as well as around,
emits note particles, and plays music. Oh, and look!  It has kitty ears!  

 Meow meow meow meow ... Lludmila rides the kibbles ...

 ... and the french fry on the cheeseburger carousel.

 But wait, there's more!
The cutest poses on luscious edibles!


Did someone say "jellyroll"?  Lludmila covers her ears.

There are so many delights here at Four Kittens of the Apocalypse (including the name).  I could have spent hours, but I had another party to attend.  
All of the poses worked so well even for Lludmila, who is but 4'8" - everything carefully made and scripted.  I couldn't have liked it more.  Hurrah!  I'll be back soon because they're participating in a hunt and I think it will be over soon. 
More photos at my Flickr page (see feed at right Gizmo that linked to my Flickr page no longer works - no doubt due to some conflict between the Googletude of Blogger and the Yahooniness of Flickr. What's more, I am unable to delete the gizmo.).
(Lludmila considers wrangling a zombie-themed carousel from these delightful designers.)

No comments: