Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Valley of the Haunted Houses

As we all know, Kathy still hasn't returned from her visit to Halloweentown. I'm sure she'll be back soon. I hope. No real cause for worry, right? Therefore I have sent out my first-string reporter, Lludmila, to get the scoop on the fun that never ends. Here are some more haunted houses I've visited:

Maison du Mort looks harmless ... then you click on an innocent object and ...
slurl.com/secondlife/AV%20Puli%20Animations/69/206/25



If you think the flaming trees outside are terrifying, hold onto your nitroglycerin tablets for the Macarena on the Chair of Death at Age and Country Hotel. Hee!
slurl.com/secondlife/Minkartah/110/129/30


Hipville Halloween has it all: spooky house, cute rides, challenging corn maze (ha ha! Maize maze!) and amusing photo-posestands. Here Lludmila lives up to her corny reputation.
slurl.com/secondlife/Chima/39/60/82

No comments: