Saturday, April 7, 2012

This And That

Also after noodling around on the Marketplace, we wandered inworld to see some things up close to see how they worked and ended up at XD Fusion.  One of the dollarbies came in a box that opened itself and I wondered who had made the puppeteer engine that ran it.  This is almost as bad as when I was a kid and I'd look a word up in the dictionary, which would lead to me looking up another word, and eventually I was reading every entry on the page. [You'd think my spelling and vocab would be better.]

You only have to walk in the shop and pieces of the floor light up when you step on them.  Oh, we have to have that!  

Trip trap, trip trap!

Apparently, Lludmila is the last avatar on earth to have heard about the Famous Dancing Frog.

"Hello my honey, hello my baby, hello my ragtime gal!"

"Now do Putting on the Ritz."



No comments: