Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tons of Fun

Where's my pink tutu and alligators?
This came free from Seawolf Monsters - in a glass paperweight.  Beware the fires when you go there!  Here there be dragons.  This avatar is completely brilliant.  Its mouth moves when you type, and when it walks, there's a bounce to it that looks like real heft.  It's not perfect as a dancer because the body within stretches the prims out too far, but I couldn't resist the ballet moves from Kero's chim.  There's a HUD, and the framework body is printed with a funny message.  And, yes, you can color the toenails if that's what you want to do.  I colored the pinky on the left front paw bright red and tried to change it back.  If you look, you can see it's just a hair lighter than the others.  As usual, I was just too lazy to write down the numbers ... because, like, they're numbers - and I don't do numbers.

No comments: